Friday, June 22, 2007

Sand Dollar Sweater

My stitch and bitch friends and I all fell in love with Knitting Nature, by Norah Gaughan. It's a beautiful book of patterns inspired by patterns that occur naturally in nature. Get it? N-A-T-U-R-E.

The patterns are all pretty advanced in either deign or construction, so they're fun to knit. I've just knitted one project from the book, the Sand Dollar Pullover.

Photo from the book, in pink, my finished sweater, in green.


You might notice that I'm not wearing this, and it's because it looks TERRIBLE ON ME. I mean it. It's too short and the neck droops in very odd places. So, this one belongs to my sister now.

I think I'm going to make this one next:

2 comments:

Cha Cha Cha said...

I just thought I'd look today on the off chance that you had posted something new. Voila! Love the green sweater. Next one that doesn't fit you is MINE, ok?!?

Anonymous said...

People should read this.