Tuesday, August 28, 2007

H is for Henry


Jocie's been asking me for an H sweater for Henry, and I'm finally working on it! I'm using cotton yarn on 6s, and I have the front, back, and one sleeve left to knit. Cotton isn't my favorite to knit with because is has no give, but it's turning into a great finished product, really sturdy, which is great for kids.

This was my first experience with intarsia (some people call it "picture knitting") and it was really fun. There are a ton of ends to sew in, though!

The only problem is that the pattern is pretty big. I think this one will fit Henry for quite a while.

1 comment:

Jocelyn - Henry's Mommy said...

Yeah! The "H" Sweater is going to be super cute! I showed Jeff, and we both love it. The colors are great, too. They'll match Henry's eyes. Can't wait to see it in person.

Jocie